My Xena Dog Blog

My Xena Dog Blog

5/20/2013

Dreams

I am going to let you in on a little inside information... when dogs sleep, just like people, we also have wild dreams.

Last night, I had a dream where I was a star at a world class canine fashion show in Europe.
I was strutting on the runway, being all "that."
So fashionable. So chic. So stylish. So fine. Very doggy dog.
I loved the music, the camera flashes and the crowd cheering and clapping for me.
They love me! Me Me Me.
Everyone is looking at ME, what could be better?

I was telling everyone that I was too sexy for this "catwalk", but no one heard me.
That seemed very strange...  then I realized, oh my.... Why are the people so small?  Who picked out this hideous carpet?
Why was I talking like Scooby Doo?
So many questions and thoughts were racing around in my head.
I woke up and realized that it was just a dream, actually a major nightmare.

That was a very complicated and revealing dream. I must have had too many chicken treats
before sleepy time.

There is no need for us to interpret this dream, I don't want you to feel insignificant.